50 Things That Make Me Smile

I have been loving the 50 Things that Make Me Smile posts that have been flying around the blog world lately. It is so nice to read everyones happy things, I love that it is often the most simplest of things that can make someone smile in a day. The lovely Michelle over at Misunderstood Mummy has tagged me to take part so here goes. Here are my 50:

1. Little Man’s laugh when I tickle him
  2. Little Man cuddles
  3. Thursday evenings (when G comes home)
  4. Writing lists
  45. Having a clear out
  46. New pens
  47. My conservatory
  48. Writing a blog post that means a lot to me
  49. Pizza
  50. Perfectly painted nails

Hope you enjoyed reading what makes me smile. I would love to hear about yours. I tag the lovely ladies at:

Have a lovely day.

Mums' Days

1. Al
    April 14, 2015 / 9:33 am

What a lovely post! #51 Reading lovely blogposts!

2. April 14, 2015 / 11:11 am

What a great list! The beach in winter is lovely. And bubble wrap popping – how fun! #TwinklyTuesday

• April 14, 2015 / 12:12 pm

Thank you, I almost like the beach in winter better than in the summer! xx

3. April 14, 2015 / 1:59 pm

this is a lovely happy list & im with you on so many of these – especially on family time, chocolate & blog comments hehe x
    mylifeafterlogan recently posted…Hyperemisis GravidarumMy Profile

4. April 14, 2015 / 8:26 pm

I too love a caravan holiday and I know ALL of the words to the little Mermaid. To this day, I still fantasise about marrying Eric. Mmmmm.
    Your little boy is LUSH!!!! Great list. #twinklytuesday

• April 15, 2015 / 7:33 pm

OO me too!! I love Eric. Aw thank you, he is rather cute 🙂 xx

5. April 16, 2015 / 9:14 pm

Lovely read, very similar to mine (I.e. Lots of things featured involving my boy!). I think this post has been so good to remember the little this we take for granted! We have some beautiful tulips in our garden at the moment and they make me so happy to see 🙂 thanks so much for linking up with #twinklytuesday
    Lisa (mummascribbles) recently posted…Adventure #2 – Paradise Wildlife ParkMy Profile

• April 18, 2015 / 2:07 pm

I need to get some tulips in my garden, my last ones didn’t last very long – terrible at gardening!! Glad you like my list 🙂 xx

6. April 17, 2015 / 4:29 pm

How long has that taken me!!! 😀 I’m on a go slow at the moment, but reading your list spurred me on, thanks for the ‘tag’, I enjoyed that. It’s nice to share the good stuff 😉

• April 18, 2015 / 2:06 pm

I’m on a bit of a go slow too!! Glad you liked it. Yours is a great list too! xx