My Liebster Award
The Liebster Award, as I understand it is given to bloggers from bloggers. You are given 11 questions to answer (or in my case 22), you then nominate others and give them 11 questions too and so it continues. I love doing things like this so here goes.
My first set of questions are from Something Crunchy Mummy
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Tea or Coffee?
3. Where would your dream holiday destination be?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. If you had no fear what would be the one thing you would do?
6. Is there anyone people say you look like?
7. What is your favourite book?
8. What children’s tv programme really annoys you?
9. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
10. What is you favourite food?
11. What do you love about blogging?
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. Where is your favourite place to eat out?
3. What is your job?
4. Finish the sentence ‘everything is better with _____’
5. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
6. Are you happy?
7. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
8. Name one blog that you have recently enjoyed reading.
9. Do you like chocolate?
10. Have you had a nice day?
11. How did you find out about my blog?
There we go. All 22 questions answered. Now, it’s my turn. I would like to nominate:
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What is your top parenting tip?
- Sweet or savoury?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- If you were given a free day (no parenting, working etc), how would you spend it?
- Favourite childrens story?
- What one piece of advice would you give your teenage self?
- Night in or night out?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favourite flower?
- Cleaning or gardening?