Thank you to the lovely ladies over at Something Crunchy Mummy & My Life After Logan for my nominations for the Liebster Award (pop over to their blogs, they are both great).
The Liebster Award, as I understand it is given to bloggers from bloggers. You are given 11 questions to answer (or in my case 22), you then nominate others and give them 11 questions too and so it continues. I love doing things like this so here goes.
My first set of questions are from Something Crunchy Mummy
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging on and off for a couple of years but didn’t find something I was truly passionate about writing until I started this blog in January. So about 4 months. I have found a new love.
2. Tea or Coffee?
Neither I’m afraid. If I had to choose it would be tea but I live on squash, never been a hot drink drinker!
3. Where would your dream holiday destination be?
I haven’t travelled much so there are so many places I would like to visit but top of my list at the moment is Disneyland, Florida. I would love to take Little Man.
4. What is your favourite colour?
Yellow – a nice sunny, happy colour.
5. If you had no fear what would be the one thing you would do?
Be in a musical. I love to sing and wish I had had the courage to pursue it when I was younger.
6. Is there anyone people say you look like?
No, I don’t think so. Well, other than my Mum!!
7. What is your favourite book?
Eeek hardest question ever!! I would have to say The Book Thief by Markus Zusak; if you haven’t read it, read it.
8. What children’s tv programme really annoys you?
Kerwhizz on Cbeebies, it’s just one big bundle of strangeness!
9. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
A full time blogger.
10. What is you favourite food?
Chocolate every time. I literally can’t do without it.
11. What do you love about blogging?
I love to write and record our life but I also love the online community that comes with it. There is always someone around to chat to.
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
Writing is therapeutic for me and I wanted to do it somewhere I could share things with others.
2. Where is your favourite place to eat out?
Vintage Inn pubs. I love their menu and their relaxed atmosphere. I really like good pub grub.
3. What is your job?
I work as a School Librarian in a secondary school 3 days a week.
4. Finish the sentence ‘everything is better with _____’
Little Man cuddles. They can beat anything hands down.
5. Where is your favourite holiday destination?
Sorrento. We went there for our honeymoon and it was just beautiful.
6. Are you happy?
Right now I am yes, sat in my sunny conservatory blogging while Little Man naps.
7. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I would be totally rid of my post-natal anxiety. Nearly there.
8. Name one blog that you have recently enjoyed reading.
9. Do you like chocolate?
No, I love it with all my heart!
10. Have you had a nice day?
Yes I have thank you, the weather at the moment is really perking me up.
11. How did you find out about my blog?
I think we followed each other on Instagram and have been chatting ever since. I love your blog and your Instagram pictures are always lovely.
There we go. All 22 questions answered. Now, it’s my turn. I would like to nominate:
Here are my questions for you guys.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What is your top parenting tip?
- Sweet or savoury?
- What do you love most about blogging?
- If you were given a free day (no parenting, working etc), how would you spend it?
- Favourite childrens story?
- What one piece of advice would you give your teenage self?
- Night in or night out?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favourite flower?
- Cleaning or gardening?