So I have numerous blog posts about post-natal anxiety which I hope have been of use to some. I had the urge to talk about it last week so I filmed me talking about it. It’s not a light and bright vlog but it is from the heart and I hope it can help. There is something more personal about talking about this subject rather than writing it. I will warn you, I hadn’t done my hair, my make up had worn off and I ramble a bit but I said what I felt I wanted to say. I hope if you watch it, it can help you if you are suffering from post-natal anxiety or if not you may look out for it with your friends or family.
Here it is.
If you want to read any of my blog posts about post-natal anxiety, here they are.
- Post-natal Anxiety – My Experience
- How To Cope With Post-natal Anxiety
- My Anxiety & My Husband
- Post-natal Anxiety From a Husbands Perspective
- How Blogging Helped my Anxiety
- Why my Post-natal Anxiety isn’t Perfect
Have a lovely day.