Wow, I can’t believe we are nearly in July already, June has been a whirlwind! As always I am joining in with the wonderful Stevie at A Cornish Mum Blog. She is running a linky based around listing 10 things of anything but I love her idea of listing 10 things that you have loved each month. It is a really nice way of looking back over the month and all the lovely things that have happened.
So, here are my 10 things for June.
1. Being Brave – I went for a job interview at the beginning of June. I have been in my current job for around 6 years so this was scary especially as it was a rather full on interview! Unfortunately I didn’t get the job but I was super proud of myself for giving it a go!
2. A Mummy & Little Man weekend – G went to the 24 hour race in Le Mans so Little Man & I had a weekend on our own. I can’t say I was looking forward to it to be honest but we had a lovely weekend spent with friends and family.
3. Cbeebies Land – We had a rare day out as a family and went to Cbeebies Land. It was a wonderful day and I love that Little Man is still talking about it now. He was asking to go every day for about a week after!!
4. Fathers Day – It’s so nice to show the Dad’s in our lives that we care. Life gets in the way sometimes. G had a relaxing Fathers Day and we saw our Dad’s too. My Dad isn’t the sort of man that likes mushy sentimental things but I like to try and show him how grateful I am. He has done so much for us in the last few years and I really couldn’t have done it without him.
5. Nursery Ball – Little Man’s topic at nursery this month has been fairytales and they finished off the month with a nursery ball. Little Man dressed up as a prince (it was actually a Musketeers outfit but it was the best I could do with short notice) and walked down the red carpet to nursery. My Mummy heart burst with love at the cuteness of it all!
6. G’s Birthday – We celebrated Hubby’s birthday at the weekend with a meal out and a quiet weekend at home (they don’t happen often!).
7. Summer Days- I think this has been in my list every month but the weather has been lovely and I just can’t get enough of park visits for ice cream and lazy afternoons in the garden. Perfect.
8. Blog Improvement – I really feel like I am getting somewhere with my blog which has made me very happy. Something that was a distraction method for my anxiety has turned into a hobby I love. I have done my first sponsored post and hosted my first giveaway this month.
9. DIY Plans – I feel a bit of a project coming on in my conservatory. We haven’t done anything to it since we moved in and it is starting to look tatty. I have been busy on Pinterest looking for ideas and can’t wait to get stuck in!
10. My New Phone – I am not particularlyinto gadgets but I am super excited to receive my new phone next week. I am a lazy blogger when it comes to photography and I always seem to grab for my phone rather than a camera when taking a picture. The new phone has a much better camera so hopefully that will help me with some better quality photography.