Welcome to my Bedtime Story of the Month series. When I am not being a Mummy or a Blogger I am a School Librarian for load of teenagers. I see every day why it is so important to read to our little ones as early as possible. I can’t stress enough how much of a difference reading to and with your young children makes for them later in life. So with this in mind I thought I would begin to share some favourite books in our house Every month I will share a new story that we have been enjoying at bedtime.. Little Man has a bedtime story every night; it is one of my favourite parts of the day and really helps to settle him.
We are always on the look out for new bedtime stories so you have any good ones please do let us know.
Here are the books in the series so far:
- July 2015 – We’re Going on a Bear Hunt
- August 2015 – Owl Babies
- September 2015 – Brown Bear, Brown Bear
- October 2015 – Dinosaurs in the Supermarket
- November 2015 – The Gruffalo
- January 2016 – The Stick Man
- February 2016 – The Mr Men Series
- April 2016 – Giraffe’s Can’t Dance
- June 2016 – Peace At Last