When Chemist Direct offered me the opportunity to review their service I jumped at the chance. I love online shopping; it makes my life 10 times easier and whatever I can buy online I will. I hadn’t heard of Chemist Direct before so I was intrigued.
Chemist Direct is exactly what it says on the tin – it is an online chemist. They provide services including an online doctor and prescription feature and the ability to buy medicines and toiletries online.
The Chemist Direct website is really user friendly and I found my way around it straight away. With a tight shopping budget I normally buy our family toiletries at the supermarket so it was interesting to see whether the prices of the products that I would normally buy (and a few treats for me too!) were competitive.
I was really impressed with their range of toiletries and I found everything that I was looking for and a few other things too!
Again, the checkout system on the website was nice and straightforward and I recieved my products within 2 working days of ordering them which I was really impressed with. There is also free delivery on purchases over £40!
The postman delivered a big box of goodies for me so instead of writing about each of the products here, I have recorded a short haul video to show you what I got.
If you are interested in any of the things I mentioned in the video, here is a quick list of the items and their prices.
- Nivea For Men Sensitive Shower Gel – £1.69
- L’Oreal ME Hydra Energetic Anti Fatigue Moisturiser – £7.99
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original – £2.99
- Johnsons Baby Shampoo – £1.89
- Olay Double Action Day Cream Sensitive – £4.99
- Simple Baby Talc – £1.59
- Simple Facial Wipes 2 Pack – £5.49
- Imperial Leather Foamburst Oriental Calm – £2.49
- Simple Kind to Eyes Revitalising Roll on – £2.49
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm Dark Chocolate and Mint – £1.69
- Simple Antibacterial Handwash – £1.49
- Kleenex Original Tissues 8 Pack – £1.39
- Venus Vibrance Razor – £8.79
- Oral-B Classic 123 Twin Toothbrushes – £1.00
Overall, I was really happy with the service I received from Chemist Direct. I was able to get things for all the family all in one place and although I didn’t use it I like the idea of the online doctor and prescription service. There is also the opportunity to buy in bulk. I was happy with the prices for the products that I chose; some of them were particularly good value and I did notice they had great deals on things like suncream. Other prices matched what I would pay in a supermarket. I will definitely be visiting Chemist Direct again and would recommend that you go have a look for yourselves.