Thank you to the lovely Sarah over at Run, Jump, Scrap for nominating me for the ‘I’m the Mum who…’ tag. Pop over to see her post here and have a read of the rest of her blog, it’s fab! I love reading and writing posts like this as they delve a little deeper into our personalities. So let’s get started.
I am the Mum who…
- Loves planning out my little boys outfits & treats it slightly like a dressing up game.
- Sometimes needs a break.
- Sings songs to my boy all day (he even sings back now!)
- Worries I am not doing enough in a day to give Little Man an exciting childhood.
- Constantly tells people that Little Man is tall for his age (he often got funny looks for being in a pushchair or on reins).
- Has my heart in my mouth constantly when Little Man is playing at the park
- Can’t cook very well.
- Is fed up with watching Disney’s Planes over and over again.
- Tells Little Man that an annoying toy has gone to work with Daddy.
- Loves cuddles.
- Will never take the love I have for Little Man for granted.
- Watches Little Man sleep.