I’m the mum who…

Thank you to the lovely Sarah over at Run, Jump, Scrap for nominating me for the ‘I’m the Mum who…’ tag. Pop over to see her post here and have a read of the rest of her blog, it’s fab! I love reading and writing posts like this as they delve a little deeper into our personalities. So let’s get started.

I am the Mum who…

• Loves planning out my little boys outfits & treats it slightly like a dressing up game.
  • Sometimes needs a break.
  • Sings songs to my boy all day (he even sings back now!)
  • Worries I am not doing enough in a day to give Little Man an exciting childhood.
  • Constantly tells people that Little Man is tall for his age (he often got funny looks for being in a pushchair or on reins).
  • Has my heart in my mouth constantly when Little Man is playing at the park10929547_10155542145010594_4851916828884596843_n
  • Can’t cook very well.
  • Is fed up with watching Disney’s Planes over and over again.
  • Tells Little Man that an annoying toy has gone to work with Daddy.
  • Loves cuddles.1376440_10155704312755594_7193922980187968647_n

I nominate Picking Up Toys & Mumma Scribbles if you ladies fancy playing.

Best of Worst

• PickingUpToys
    08/07/2015 at 10:23

Thankyou for the tag!Will get onto it 🙂 I’m terrible at the park spend most of my time cringing and shouting “be careful” but they love the danger!! X
    PickingUpToys recently posted…Wicked Wednesdays – 8th JulyMy Profile

• Alina @eclecticalu blogspot
    08/07/2015 at 14:41

“Tells Sam that an annoying toy has gone to work with Daddy.” Ha! that’s a good one!!

Alina
    Alina @eclecticalu blogspot recently posted…Cultivating Well-BeingMy Profile

10/07/2015 at 09:11

Works everytime 😉

• Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love)
    08/07/2015 at 16:13

I love this post and the bit about telling Sam that an annoying toy has gone to work with Daddy made me chuckle – I will have to remember that one! Love the fact that you sing songs all day and Sam sings back too and am sure you are giving Sam a wonderful childhood even if you don’t think it’s that exciting 🙂
    Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love) recently posted…Footprint painting in the gardenMy Profile

10/07/2015 at 09:11

Thank you, what a lovely comment 🙂 xx

• Sarah Howe (@RunJumpScrap)
    12/07/2015 at 17:41

Aww I love this. I worry about the exciting childhood thing, especially if we are in the park AGAIN but my little girl is so happy so I guess the simple things. I wouldn’t worry about not being able to cook! hehe. Thanks so much for linking up to #bestandworst and see you soon xx
    Sarah Howe (@RunJumpScrap) recently posted…Zumba – I had a blastMy Profile

14/07/2015 at 09:25

Exactly, it only really matters that they are happy! xx