10 Things I Have Loved This Month – July
I’m a couple of days late this month; July has been and gone! Why does time go so quickly once you have a family?! As always I am joining in with the wonderful Stevie at A Cornish Mum Blog. She is running a linky based around listing 10 things of anything but I love her idea of listing 10 things that you have loved each month. It is a really nice way of looking back over the month and all the lovely things that have happened.
So, here are my 10 things for July.
1. Annual Leave – The school I work in broke up for the summer and even though I work through the holidays I took the first week of the summer holidays off. I had a really nice couple of days focusing on my blog while Little Man was at nursery and a lovely shopping trip with my Mum. I am looking forward to a couple more weeks off in August before school starts again in September.
2. Potty Training – Okay, so I haven’t loved the beginning of potty training but I am glad to be finally getting it under way. Little Man has had a massive aversion to the potty up until now so I am glad to be starting.
3. Aldi –So I think I am a little late to the party but after re-jigging our finances a little I decided to have a go at bringing our weekly food shopping bill down a bit. Aldi has opened my eyes to the savings!
4. Tots 100 – I know ratings and stats aren’t everything. I have learnt this the hard way after obsessing over my stats at the beginning of my blogging journey. I barely look at them now but it was nice to see I had gone up 52 places in the Tots 100 chart.
5. Sports Day – Little Man took part in his nursery sports day this month. He has taken part in previous ones but this was the first that he properly had a go at everything. Daddy went along and they both had a great time!
6. Reading- I love to read but get barely any time to do it so have been making a bit more effort to read rather than stare at the TV. I will share some of my favourite reads with you soon.
7. Strawberry Picking – We took Little Man strawberry picking this month and had a lovely time. Little Man really enjoyed finding the strawberries and I loved having a trip down memory lane remembering doing it with my parents when I was little.
8. Birthday Plans – There will probably be a fair few posts and Instagram pictures based around me turning 30 in August. I am super super excited about it and really looking forward to entering into my 30s. As we are not having a holiday this year, I have a week of fun planned to celebrate with my nearest and dearest.
9. New Shoes – I think every month I include new bags or shoes but I have a night out planned for my 30th later in August and my Mum very kindly treated me to a lovely new dress and we found the perfect pair of shoes to go with them. Thank you Primark, £10 well spent!
10. Blog Comments – I grouped all of my posts together that I had written on post natal anxiety, put them into one post and gave them a page of their own. I have had such lovely comments and such great support from the blogging world it has warmed my heart.