10 Things I Have Loved This Month – September
Here I am back again with my loves for the month. I have to say I haven’t had the best of months so it is nice to see 10 things that have been good about September. As always I am joining in with the wonderful Stevie at A Cornish Mum Blog. She is running a linky based around listing 10 things of anything but I love her idea of listing 10 things that you have loved each month. It is a really nice way of looking back over the month and all the lovely things that have happened.
So, here are my 10 things for September.
1. Autumn Days – My favourite season is here and so far it hasn’t disappointed. Crisp chilly mornings and sunny afternoons. We have been making the most of it with lots of park visits and a cheeky ice cream at a few!
2. Birthday Plans – It is Little Man’s 3rd birthday on the 13th of October so I have been busy planning his birthday party and a couple of family days too. More to come on that soon.
3. Becoming Crafty – I am not a very creative but I have been trying to make the 2 days I have at home with Little Man a bit more structured so we have been doing a few more crafts. The paint has been out and lots of cutting and sticking too. Thank goodness for Pinterest to give me the inspiration.
4. Blogging Break- I had a blogging break last week. I love my blog and felt like I hadn’t been able to give it the time it needed so I took a week off and tried to get on top of everything. It has sort of worked, still lots to do.
5.Decorating Plans – The time has come to update our living room and dining room. My Dad has kindly offered to do the decorating so I have been busy choosing wallpaper and paint. It will be so nice to have it done for Christmas.
6. Doctor Foster – This is a bit random but if you have watched this new series on BBC1 you will know why I am mentioning it. It is BBC drama at it’s best. If you haven’t watched it yet, go watch…now!!
7. Reading – I am a Librarian so it is assumed I spend my life reading, however it has been harder and harder to fit it in over the last few years. I have tried to make time to do it as I find it a great relaxing tool for my anxiety and really enjoy it. I also think it is so important for Little Man to see me reading as I want to encourage it as early as possible with him.
8. Autumn Box – One of my most popular posts this month has been about our Autumn Box. You can read more about it here. Little Man is still collecting things for it and loves to take things back home with him to put in it.
9. My Funny Boy – My boy has really developed his sense of humour this month. He loves to joke around and make people laugh. It so good to watch and to see it making him happy when others are. A quality I really love him.
10. Christmas Plans – I know, I mentioned the Christmas word far too early and normally it hasn’t even entered my head at this point in the year but I am trying to be organised and get ahead of the game for once. I think I might say this every year and it never quite goes to plan, still a girl can try!
So September is done. Happy October all! May it be filled with pumpkins, hot chocolates and cosy jumpers!