Okay, so I know I say this every single month but I honestly have no clue what has happened in November, it has gone so quick. In fact, I had to look through my phone to remind me what had happened. Anyway, here we are again and I am joining in with the wonderful Stevie at A Cornish Mum Blog. She is running a linky based around listing 10 things of anything but I love her idea of listing 10 things that you have loved each month. It is a really nice way of looking back over the month and all the lovely things that have happened.
So, here are my 10 things for November.
1. Our new living room – We have been in this house for nearly 5 years and I have dreamt of a wallpaper clad feature wall for most of that time! We finally have it! I am writing this when the room is not quite finished but will be sharing pictures once I have sorted it all out. My Dad & G worked really hard last week to get it all done and I love it!
2. A School Visit – As I have mentioned in previous posts we are considering moving Little Man from private nursery to a school nursery in September due to him being an October baby. We went to look around a local school this month and Little Man loved it. He was dying to go in and play. Was lovely to see him excited to go!
3. The magic of Christmas – This Christmas will be Little Man’s fourth but this year he has felt the magic! I have been waiting for this! We have written a letter to Santa and been talking about Christmas loads! He is even in his first nursery nativity in December. Hearing my 3 year old sing Away in a Manger around the house makes my heart burst.
4. Vlogs – I spend a lot of my evenings watching YouTube. I choose it over normal TV most evenings. I really enjoy watching vlogs; beauty, lifestyle but especially parenting vlogs. You can see here my favourites. I would love to vlog myself but have never felt very comfortable in front of the camera, the only one I am really proud of is the one where I spoke about Post-natal Anxiety, I had such lovely feedback from it, you can see it here.
5. Costa – Just look at the photo below and you will see why it is in my loves for the months. I love Costa’s Christmas range. This photo was taken on a coffee date with my Mum; I had a black forest hot chocolate and she had a gingerbread & cream latte. Just scrumptious!!
6. Twitter – I find Twitter really hard to keep up with sometimes, I really must sort out my lists. However, I have really enjoyed chatting with people on it this month. As an extra bonus I am nearly at 3000 followers. Eeek!
7. Theatre trip – I have loved going to the theatre for as long as I can remember. We took Little Man on his first theatre trip last week and he loved it. Blog post to follow this week.
8. A lovely gift – My Dad took Little Man out for a walk one Monday afternoon to give me a break from my very moody toddler. They came back with these lovely Hyacinths, just what I needed on a rough day. Little things like this mean an awful lot, especially from two of my favourite people.
9. Magic Sand – I got Little Man a little pot of Magic Sand, I think we have the cheap version but he has really loved it this month. I think I will get him some more for Christmas as it’s great for sensory play and surprisingly not very messy!
10.Christmas shopping – I don’t want to boast but I’m going to anyway! I have nearly finished my Christmas shopping. I really wanted to focus on Little Man through December and building him up to Christmas so I got my shopping out of the way in early November. I have never been this organised but it feels so good to have it all done. Now I have a lot of wrapping to do!
So November is done. Happy December all! May it be filled with mince pies, Santa visits and tacky Christmas jumpers!