The mince pies, Christmas cards, gifts, Christmas puddings, they’re all in the shops. It’s time. It’s time to start writing those lists, planning the big day, oh I love it. Christmas is so lovely with kids too so over the next few days I will be sharing two Christmas Gift Guides with you; one for preschoolers like my Little Man and one for babies like my Little Lady.
Today’s gift guide is for baby. I think buying presents for babies can sometimes be a bit tricky especially if they are newborn so I have picked a few things that I think will see them through until next year or things that are paticurlarly special for this time of year. I hope you like them! Lets get stuck in.
- Personalised The Snowman & Snowdog ‘My 1st Christmas’ Bauble – There is something really special about a babies first Christmas and what better way to mark it then with a bauble. I love that you can bring it out year after year and remember back to their first Christmas. This one from Mothercare (£12) is particularly lovely.
- Baby Einstein Musical Tunes Neptune Activity Toy – I do love a musical baby toy; I love how they calm Little Lady and get her looking around and switched on. This Baby Einstein one from Argos is a bargain at £7.99 and a perfect stocking filler.
- Who Ate All The Mince Pies Bib – I do love a fun bib, especially a festive one and this one from John Lewis at just £3.95 does not disappoint. It’s super festive without being tacky.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Developmental Toy – The Very Hungry Caterpillar is a timeless book. I loved it as a kid, Little Man did and I will soon be sharing it with Little Lady. I love the toy range surrounding this book and this caterpillar is great. It comes with all sorts of things for baby to feel and play with; perfect for a developing little brain and its so cute too. I love that it has a hook to attach to the buggy or car seat. Little Lady is a big fan of hers. You can grab one of these from Argos for £14.99.
- Wooden Rabbit Play Cubes – I do love a wooden baby toy and these blocks from Not on the High Street at just £5 are super cute. They are great for early play too.
- Baby Touch & Feel Christmas – Sharing a book with your baby is so important one books that they can interact with are perfect. This book from DK is a great way of introducing basic (but of course Christmas related) words and different textures to feel. The pictures in the book are bright and colouful and perfect for little eyes. This book is £3.99 and a great baby stocking filler. (Baby Touch and Feel Christmas, £3.99, Published by DK, dk.com)
- –Lamaze Soft Activity Puzzle – Most parents will recommend a Lamaze baby toy and I am no exception. Little Lady already has this and it is great. The best part of it is the black and white patterned side. I can put this next to Little Lady and it instantly calms her. I love it. You can get it from Amazon for £14.99.
- Kid’s Christmas Sleepsuit – If you are making Christmas Eve boxes then Christmas pyjamas are a must. This sleepsuit from Matalan (£9) is too cute for words. Great for that perfect family Christmas photo.
So there we are, is there anything on here that will be going on the Christmas list?
This post contains some sponsored items, however I wouldn’t have included them if I wouldn’t buy them for my own kids. All prices were correct at the time of publishing. As always all opinions are my own.