5 Top Spring Cleaning Tips with Zoflora
The Easter holidays are on the horizon; Easter eggs, family time and for me personally…spring cleaning! The Easter holidays have always been the time when I do the deep clean! You know the sort I mean, where you actually move the sofas and hoover behind them or you tidy up the cupboard that is normally the one you throw everything in when doing your weekly clean and tidy. Truth be told I am a bit of a cleaning hack addict. I don’t mind a bit of elbow grease and a good cleaning session but if I can find a quicker way to do it I will and I will scour Pinterest to find those tricks of the trade! I really like cleaning products that will do more than one thing around the house too; it just speeds up the process and gives me a bit more sitting on the sofa eating chocolate time rather than cleaning behind it! So when Zoflora sent me a lovely package to celebrate their new limited edition fragrance Hello Spring! I was excited to try it.
I know Zoflora’s disinfectant can be used in so many different ways and it’s also a great smell and germ killer. I headed over to their website to see what tips and tricks were on there and to find out about ways I could use their disinfectant around the house. Here are the top 5 I found all of which I have tried and tested with Zoflora.
1. I loved the idea of spraying some Zoflora onto some fake flowers to make them smell beautiful. The Hello Spring! fragrance really bought the flowers to life!
2. Another great thing to use Zoflora in is nappy bins. It doesn’t matter how careful you are they always get a bit pongy and cleaning it this way really did freshen up ours!
3. I don’t know about you but I spend my life wiping down the kitchen worktops and get through a lot of products doing it. With Zoflora I just needed a tiny drop of disinfectant in a spray bottle topped up with water and off I went. A little really does go a long way!
4. This tip is amazing; wipe over all washable parts of the vacuum with some Zoflora and bingo! Lovely smelling carpets as you vacuum!
5. Wiping a damp cloth with Zoflora on over your radiators makes for your own makeshift air freshener once they warm up.
I really enjoyed trying out all of these tips with the new Hello Spring! scent and I can honestly say the smell is gorgeous. It is really floral and fresh and reminds you that spring really is on the way!
How do you use Zoflora?
Zoflora sent me these products in return for an honest review, all opinions are my own.